Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

final examination results.

well...well..well..
it's 12.19noon and the results are not out yet. maybe the meeting is not yet over.
i hate the feeling of waiting because as the wait start to reach no ends, it will make me feel terrible. worst than before. how are my friends doing out there in their journey of waiting?
huhu.. mesti berdebar-debar hati korang kan?.. ha-ha.

well, best of luck to all of you.
the result will be out latest this evening.
i have made up my mind, i will stop waiting and will only check the result tonight after my dinner and before i fell asleep. so that the result will not give any impact to my activities. if it turns out good, i shall smile all day.. but if it turn ups side down? who wonder what will happen. i may fall asleep with a lot of stuff in my head.
so, again.

good luck!

1 comments:

Farhan Nazmee said...

ye2...sgt menakutkan..good luck everyone! :)

 
fastrack july 2006 | TNB